The Manual for Educators on Educational Escape Rooms has been published!
After a long work within the partners is finally available our Manual.
The content of the manual is the result of research and work among partners of E-SCAPE project and it’s the outcome of the 1st Intellectual Output of the project.
Inside you can find:
- What is an escape room and their history
- How is made an educational escape room
- Results of our research on the state of art of educational escape rooms in the different countries involved in the project
- How to develop an educational activity within non-formal education
- How to deal with Evaluation & Monitoring in an activity with templates you can use
- Process on how to develop your own real educational escape room
- Some escape rooms ready to be used in English language
All this content may be useful for you to understand and deepen your knowledge as an educator on the topic of educational escape rooms.
The Manual is available in 7 languages (English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Estonian, Lithuanian and German), you can easily download it from the website on the resources button. DOWNLOAD IT!