From 21st to 26th of March 2022 we have run the Short-Term Staff Training of our project. During the activities the participants had the possibility to discover:
- the meaning of escape room,
- the history of escape room,
- how is made an escape room,
- they have identified the common and different things between educational and classic escape room
- they have developed their own short educational escape rooms both real and virtual using the platform “roomescapemaker.com”
- they provided each other feedback
- the partner Shokkin Group host us to test several educational real escape rooms
- they have managed to share their feelings once they did their experience
- they have discovered more about the research on scenario provisory results
- they have worked on the creation of scenario for the IO2 APP cooperating together
All the activities have been very useful for them to learn how to deal with educational escape rooms, how to create one from scratch and also how to run facilitation of it.
From the feedback of the evaluation of the meeting participants have shared a lot of improvement and happiness for the results reached.
Now it’s time to go on the Intellectual Output 2 of our project and working on the scenario!
Soon more news!